Thursday 25 April 2013


How can the internet help those with body image?


So as you can see in this post I will be looking at how the internet can actually help those with body image issues. When I was looking on the internet at body image I came across many sites that were there to help those with body issues. I noticed many articles that were relating Body Image and TV personality Gok Wan. I was hardly surprised as he has almost become a figure for helping those with body image issues. I found out he even has a website advertising self esteem and body confidence workshops. Gok Wan isn't the only one promoting body confidence I found Facebook pages, blogs and government sites all promoting campaigns for body confidence. There are also many sites and forums out there supporting those with eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia as well as sites created to support overweight individuals trying to lose weight. There are endless amounts of advice and support available on the internet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment